1. Registration Information With respect to users who voluntarily register to our services (by logging in to their Facebook account), White Light may collect personally-identifying information that is unique to such users (such as their name, profile picture, gender, internet protocol (IP) address and Facebook friend list.
2. Other information We also receive and/or collect other types of data and information about users via our services, as follows:
• We regularly receive non-personally-identifying information about you or about the device you use to enhance our services, such as your browser type, language preference referring site and any other information automatically sent to White Light by the user's browser.
• We receive data about you whenever you use or interact with White Light, such as how and when you view, use or otherwise interact with content and materials in our WebSite. For example, we may infer data from your replies and answers to the quizzes in this WebSite or the results thereof, as further delineated below.
• When you post or create content on White Light, such as feedbacks, quizzes or other games, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you posted or created such content.
• Sometimes we get data from our partners, publishers, commercial customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand our users' online activities, provide with insight into what our users are interested in, maximize the effectiveness of ads, and generally make our services better.
1. Sharing of Personal Information in the WebSite
Some features of the services allow users to post contents and materials in, and create quizzes and other games through, the Website, as further delineated in our EULA. Any contents, materials and games which you have publicly posted or published on the WebSite or otherwise through our services shall be publicly available by default, and you may appear in the WebSite as the creator thereof. In addition, the username, the full name and the profile picture of any user who shall voluntary register to our services, as well as the list of recently played games by such user, shall be publicly available in the WebSite.
2. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
White Light may identify a user to third parties and/or share your information (including your Personal Information) if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or other governmental authority, or respond to any court order, subpoena, search warrant or equivalent, or where in our reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the safety or security of any personal or property. White Light also reserves the right to disclose any information in case it believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our EULA, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend itself against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the WebSite and our servers and protect the rights and property, of White Light, its users and\or others.
3. Non-Personal Aggregate Information
White Light may publish or share with third parties aggregate information for the purpose of analysis and statistics. Such disclosure is done anonymously and is non-personally identifiable. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
A cookie is a string of information that can be stored on your computer (if your web browser is set to permit storage of cookies). We may use such cookies to help us learn about how you use this WebSite, user demographics and enhance your online experience. Users can install Google analytics Opt-out Browser add-on to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
5. Reorganization or Insolvency
White Light may also transfer Personal Information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation, change of control or other corporate reorganization in which White Light participates, or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of White Light's shares or assets to which the WebSite relates. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency or equivalents, White Light may not be able to control how your Personal Information is handled, shared or used. However, in all such events, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your Personal Information.