1. Registration Information With respect to users who voluntarily register to our services (by logging in to their Facebook account), White Light may collect personally-identifying information that is unique to such users (such as their name, profile picture, gender, internet protocol (IP) address and Facebook friend list.
2. Other information We also receive and/or collect other types of data and information about users via our services, as follows:
• We regularly receive non-personally-identifying information about you or about the device you use to enhance our services, such as your browser type, language preference referring site and any other information automatically sent to White Light by the user's browser.
• We receive data about you whenever you use or interact with White Light, such as how and when you view, use or otherwise interact with content and materials in our WebSite. For example, we may infer data from your replies and answers to the quizzes in this WebSite or the results thereof, as further delineated below.
• When you post or create content on White Light, such as feedbacks, quizzes or other games, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you posted or created such content.
• Sometimes we get data from our partners, publishers, commercial customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand our users' online activities, provide with insight into what our users are interested in, maximize the effectiveness of ads, and generally make our services better.
We use the information and data we collect in connection with operation, maintenance and enhancement of our services and features, and for other administrative purposes or internal operations, such as communicating with our users, data analysis, testing and research. In addition, We may use the information and data we collect about you in order to measure and understand the effectiveness of our ads and other content and offer you tailored content, like giving you more relevant ads. For example, your birthday, gender and other demographic characteristics allow us to show you age-appropriate and gender-related content and advertisements. We may also examine and analyze your feedback and answers to the quizzes in our WebSite to serve ads that you may enjoy or find interesting. For example, if a user participates in content around new model cars, We may infer that this user is planning to purchase a new vehicle or that he/she recently purchased a new vehicle. Alternatively, if a user indicates in a quiz that he/she enjoys baseball, We may infer this user is a sport fan. Advertisers of either automotive or sports products may ask us to display advertisements to individuals that have an affinity towards their products. White Light processes Personal Information on its servers in many countries around the world. Such information may be stored on any of our servers, at any location.
1. Sharing of Personal Information in the WebSite
Some features of the services allow users to post contents and materials in, and create quizzes and other games through, the Website, as further delineated in our EULA. Any contents, materials and games which you have publicly posted or published on the WebSite or otherwise through our services shall be publicly available by default, and you may appear in the WebSite as the creator thereof. In addition, the username, the full name and the profile picture of any user who shall voluntary register to our services, as well as the list of recently played games by such user, shall be publicly available in the WebSite.
2. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
White Light may identify a user to third parties and/or share your information (including your Personal Information) if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or other governmental authority, or respond to any court order, subpoena, search warrant or equivalent, or where in our reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the safety or security of any personal or property. White Light also reserves the right to disclose any information in case it believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our EULA, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend itself against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the WebSite and our servers and protect the rights and property, of White Light, its users and\or others.
3. Non-Personal Aggregate Information
White Light may publish or share with third parties aggregate information for the purpose of analysis and statistics. Such disclosure is done anonymously and is non-personally identifiable. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
A cookie is a string of information that can be stored on your computer (if your web browser is set to permit storage of cookies). We may use such cookies to help us learn about how you use this WebSite, user demographics and enhance your online experience. Users can install Google analytics Opt-out Browser add-on to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
5. Reorganization or Insolvency
White Light may also transfer Personal Information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation, change of control or other corporate reorganization in which White Light participates, or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of White Light's shares or assets to which the WebSite relates. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency or equivalents, White Light may not be able to control how your Personal Information is handled, shared or used. However, in all such events, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your Personal Information.
If you are a registered user of White Light and have supplied us your email address, you may occasionally receive emails from us relating to your account, or with respect to updates on new features or other changes in the WebSite, or for customer service purposes, or otherwise as shall be required in order to enable your use of our services.
All information described above may be stored on database servers. We will take commercially reasonable measures in providing secure transmission of your Personal Information before it is transferred across the internet from your system to our servers and in securing such Personal Information stored on our systems. However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while We strive to protect your Personal Information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or other content you transmit using White Light, and you do so at your own risk. Thus, We encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the Personal Information you choose to disclose.